Saturday, March 3, 2012

LAKE PERRIS: MINE AND MIKE'S FIRST TIME ON THE NEW BASSBOAT

Mike and I finally got to test out the bass boat. It feels good to wake up at the crack of dawn and get out there.

I don't know if you can see it. But there is a dude in a bassboat back in those bushes, no clue how he got there.

Mike and my Dad had some troubles at the start.

My first fish of 2012, bass wassup.

I took a little action photo of my next bass. It was a little risky, I don't want to go farmin' bass. But I couldn't count on anyone else to catch fish and it's always nice to have an action photo on here.

This one was a little nicer than my first.

Is Mike gonna farm his first fish of 2012?

Oh no! He landed it!

Driving the Bass Tracker for my first time.

My Dad was the last of us to get his skunk insurance. And that's where him and Mike were done.

Always nice to land one of these bad boys (gurls).

The wind was pushing us everywhere.

Still snow in the mountains.

My fourth.

Bird sanctuary?

Michael taking a nap.

I passed out for almost an hour too.

1 comment:

  1. Nice report from Perris, love the blog.

    Regarding the dude on the bass boat, back in the bushes. There's an old offshoot pond back there, at times it is connected to the main lake.

    ReplyDelete