Tuesday, June 1, 2010

MEMORIAL WEEKEND AT ISABELLA DAY TWO


It's good luck to start the day off with a bass mug full of coffee.


We started the day half an hour eariler on day two. Got on the water 5:20am.


My Dad smokin, while my Uncle Dave (owner of the bass boat) and Mike still groggy.


If you didn't know any better, you'd think that I thought catching the first fish of the morning is the worst thing of all bad things ever.


This would have been Mike's first fish of the weekend, if it hadn't spit his hook during this jump.
Mike pulling us to this tree to get his lizard out.


We watched a show the night before about animal fights. Then we see these mallards going at it over some broad.


Mike finally set things straight.


I looked to have warmed up to catching fish by this time.


Blake just laid right down and took a nap.


My Dad fighting one.


My Uncle Dave taught me how to fish.


My Dad repping the Lakers and Ashbury.


Look how shiny these gold fish are!

No comments:

Post a Comment